Beneficiary’s or Receiver’s Information
- Routing number of receiving bank. If you are unsure of the routing number, contact the receiving bank to get the appropriate incoming wiring instructions.
- Name of bank receiving the wire transfer.
- Address of bank receiving the wire transfer.
- For each wire transfer beneficiary, provide the following:
- Bank or loan account number to deposit funds.
- Name of the beneficiary on the account.
- Physical address for the beneficiary on the account (Please note that we cannot use PO boxes).
- Comments or special instructions to transmit with the outgoing wire, if applicable. These include “to the attention of” instructions or invoice, purchase order, or reference numbers. The beneficiary should tell you if any of these fields are needed.
Here is a downloadable and printable form to use as a guide for when you fill out and sign your Wire Transfer Request.