Skip to main content
- Eligible to anyone who lives in the 27 Oregon or 8 Washington counties we serve.
- Members enjoy better rates and fewer fees, can bank on their own time, and help strengthen their communities.
- Uninterrupted service to our members for over 85 years.
- One of the largest, oldest, and most-trusted Oregon-based credit unions.
- A not-for-profit cooperative that strives to help our members improve their lives.
- A one-stop shop for everyday banking, borrowing, investing, and more.
- We sponsor programs that remove barriers to learning, in regard to youth and financial education.
- Annual grant program that awards up to $1,000 to help K-12 educators get underfunded projects up and running.
- Scholarships for 20 outstanding high school seniors to continue their education.
- Wide range of opportunities, from IT, mortgages, and HR to marketing and communications.
- Supportive work environment that encourages career growth.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with employer contributions.