Now's the time to take advantage of our mobile and online banking tools.
SELCO offers numerous user-friendly, one-stop-shop tools for securely managing your accounts without leaving the house. In fact, our online and mobile resources are like a virtual branch—you can do most everything online that you’re accustomed to at a branch. It's more important than ever to take advantage of our comprehensive suite of digital tools.
Think of SELCO Online Banking as a 24/7 hub for your accounts. Located on selco.org, this tool offers myriad ways to manage your funds every day (even multiple times a day). But first, you’ll need to enroll. (It’s free—here’s how.) When you sign up, you’ll be asked to create a personalized user ID that can be used for online and mobile banking concurrently.
Once you’re in, you’ll have several tools at your disposal. Here’s a sneak peek at what you can do:
- Check all your SELCO accounts.
- Pay your bills & make automatic loan payments.
- View pending transactions.
- Transfer funds between your accounts or institutions, or to another SELCO member.
- Set account alerts.
- Request skip payments on eligible SELCO consumer loans, Visa® cards, or lines of credit.
- Open new accounts and apply for loans. (SELCO will fill in your basic information for you.)
- Receive paperless statements monthly or quarterly.
- Set up text banking to enable secure authentication, view your accounts, create alerts, and more.
- Enroll in Money Manager to track what goes in and out of your accounts.
- Get insurance quotes.
- Send secure messages to SELCO’s Service Center.
As you can see, there’s a lot you can do in online banking. Sign up today and discover a whole world of self-service banking features.
Mobile banking app
The SELCO Mobile Banking app serves as a constant companion to SELCO Online Banking—it can also be used on its own. Our free app offers many of the same capabilities as online banking and was recently enhanced with more exciting features. Download the app at the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices). And while you're at it, consider adding your SELCO credit or debit card to your mobile wallet for contactless payments (learn how here).
And now for some of the app’s cool features:
- Check deposits using your device’s camera.
- Transfers between accounts or to other institutions.
- Email, text, and push alerts to monitor activity.
- Fingerprint or face recognition for signing in to enabled devices.
- Quick View for a snapshot of account balances and transaction history without logging in to the app.
- Multi-account access, where you can toggle between accounts within the app without logging out of and into each one.
- Locator for ATMs or the nearest SELCO branch.
- Secure messaging and direct phone calls to SELCO’s Service Center.
- Loan applications.
- Insurance quotes.
Download the SELCO Mobile Banking app today for yet another resource for managing your finances.
To learn more about online and mobile banking, visit SELCO’s FAQ page.
Apply for loans
As noted above, members can safely and securely apply for loans through online and mobile banking. As an alternative, you can visit selco.org to apply for the following:
- Personal loans. Even if you aren’t a SELCO member, you can apply from here.
- Home loans. Before applying, make sure all borrowers gather their Social Security numbers; contact and employment information; and income, asset, and liability estimates.
- Business loans. By applying online, you’ll receive a link to a secure upload portal for sharing confidential documents.
Schedule appointments online
Our online scheduling tool provides an easy way to set up appointments by phone to discuss your loans, investment portfolios, and insurance plans. From all the pages below, simply click on the “Schedule” link to get started.
To set up an appointment with a Loan Officer, visit the following selco.org pages:
To meet with an Investment Advisor, there are multiple entry points on selco.org. Here are a few:
To schedule a meeting with an Insurance Specialist, visit these pages:
It’s important that you stay connected with SELCO. And the way to do that is by making use of our array of digital resources. Wherever you are, SELCO will be with you every step of the way.