Beneficiary’s or Receiver’s Information
- Routing number of receiving bank. If you are unsure of the routing number, contact the receiving bank to get the appropriate incoming wiring instructions.
- Name of bank receiving the wire transfer.
- Name of the escrow company.
- Bank or loan account number for the escrow company.
- Physical address of the escrow company (Please note that we cannot use PO boxes.)
- Comments or special instructions to transmit with the outgoing wire, if applicable. These often include: “to the attention of” instructions, escrow number, buyer names, and property address.
Here is a downloadable and printable form to use as a guide for when you fill out and sign your Wire Transfer Request.
*Please contact your escrow officer/company directly to obtain instructions on sending a wire.