To receive a wire transfer in your SELCO account, you’ll need the following information:
- SELCO’s ABA/Routing number: 323274445
- SELCO’s information in the “Wire To” address, also referred to as the “Beneficiary Financial Institution” line:
SELCO Community Credit Union
PO Box 7487
Springfield, OR 97475
- In the “Beneficiary” field, include the following:
- Your full 14-digit account number.
- The name of the account holder.
- The address listed for the account.
- Any other relevant information can be included in the “Reference” field.
Please note that SELCO does not offer a SWIFT Code or BIC (Bank Identifier Code) for international wires.