Import your account information to Quicken or QuickBooks
We’re pleased to offer members options for easily importing account information to Quicken or QuickBooks. Please note, you’ll first need to enroll in SELCO Online Banking.
Web Connect - Recommended
Through the Web Connect option, you can download your account information and transaction history directly from SELCO Online Banking.
To get started:
- Log in to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Select “SELCO CCU - Web Connect” from the financial institution list.
- Enter your SELCO Online Banking login credentials. (You may be asked to complete a secondary authentication step.)
Online Banking Download
- Log in to online banking.
- Click the green "Download" button in the Quick History section.
- Select your preferred file type from the dropdown list.
- Follow the prompts to choose the desired account and date range.
- Finally, download the file for import into Quicken or QuickBooks.