- Medical, dental, vision, and alternative care, including a plan with 95% employer-paid premiums (plus 40% employer-paid premiums for dependent coverage).
- Life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance paid for by SELCO, with additional coverage available.
- AFLAC short-term disability, accident, cancer, hospital confinement, critical illness, dental, and term life insurance also available (employee-paid).
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contributions of up to 7.5%.
- Employee match not required for employer contributions.
- The employer contribution includes 3% of earnings plus an anticipated contribution of 4.5% of earnings (vested after 3 years).
Paid Time Off
- 12 days of paid sick leave per year and paid vacation starting at 11 days per year (time accrues each pay period).
- 10 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Up to 20 hours of paid time off for volunteer activities.
- Paid compassionate/bereavement leave, jury duty, and witness duty.
Additional Benefits and Programs
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness and educational reimbursements
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- Logo wear and gear reimbursement
- Employee 0% interest line of credit
- Discounted rates and waived fees on some SELCO services
- And others