Pay your bills painlessly.
You’ve got better things to do. With online Bill Pay, you can eliminate the tedious task of mailing checks each month and let SELCO do it for you. Set up recurring or one-time payments to anyone with a U.S. postal address, and you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to pay a bill again. Scheduling payments is quick and easy—and, like our other eServices, it’s free.
When you use Bill Pay, you control which bills to pay, how much, and when the money will be deducted from your SELCO checking, savings, or other eligible account. We assign each payment an ID number for your records and can send the funds in two ways:
- Electronic payment. Your creditor receives your payment and information (including your account number) through an electronic transaction. Allow 2-3 business days to ensure it arrives on time.
- Mailed check. Your payee receives a check in the mail at the address you designate. Allow 7-10 business days to ensure it arrives on time.
Ready to get started?
Signing up for Bill Pay is easy:
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Click the “Bill Pay” link.
- Schedule as many bill payments as you like.
Don’t have online banking?
Sign up and keep your account at your fingertips wherever you go.